Monday, June 11, 2012

Wrapping Things Up on The River Walk Project

Finally a day with out rain to finish glazing
My kitchen becomes a wood shop - yikes!
Donnie adding the hangers
Thanks Donnie & Marco
See how nice the mitered corners look






Waiting on the last bit of paint and glaze to dry.


This was a fun project.







I was ready to put it in the box and saw one more spot on the frame to touch up. 


It was nice to have a sunny beautiful for a change. 

The only sun for weeks has been the one in the painting.

I ran into a snag on my first boxing plan and had to go back to the drawing board. Made a quick call to U-haul and I was able to get a mirror box and some cool foam corners. 
Much better plan. This project ships out Tuesday morning!!
My build a box plan fails - grrrr
Boxing Plan #2 - much better!

1 comment:

Think Positive, Be Positive said...

Greetings!

I'm trying to visit all the participants of the 2012 A to Z Challenge and I have arrived at your lovely blog. Good luck with the rest of the year!

Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com