Monday, June 4, 2012

I'll Be Seeing You

Somewhere Under a Bridge
Here are some close ups of the people who have populated my River Walk Painting.

The song  I'll Be Seeing You - runs through my mind as I look at the painting so I decided to record the song with images from the painting just for fun.

I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day through.

In that small cafe;

The park across the way......

I think I am done - I've signed my name and I am nearing that awkward time between projects where I struggle to know what to do with myself.
Couple on A Bench

Things still to do:
• Get the size of the bricks from Eleanore.
• Order the brick hangers
• Get Donnie to cut the molding
• Paint the molding black.
• Spray painting with coats of UV glaze.
• Attach the hangers on the back
• Attach the molding frame.
• Spray with more coats of UV glaze 
• Box - Pack and Ship the painting



I'll be seeing you 
In every lovely  
Dancing Couple
summer's day; 
In every thing 
that's light 
and gay.  
I'll always 
think of you 
that way.


Girl with Guitar
Off Duty EMT




















 
Band on A Boat




  



I'll find you
    In the morning sun
The Morning Sun
And when the night 
is new.
I'll be looking 
at the moon, 
  But I'll be seeing you...

No comments: