Friday, July 20, 2012

Wondering

Caught this Hummy at my feeder yesterday.
I realize that I am more stable when I am engaged in a big project. It helps define what I am doing. So I find myself very uncomfortable in the time in between ending one project and beginning another.

I wonder if there is a way that I can solve that by overlapping projects. That way before one is done I have started on another and there by getting rid of that in between that is so uncomfortable and often troubling to me. I struggle to know what to do with myself.

It might be part of old performance orientation baggage that I feel good when I am working on something.
I will have to ponder that a bit more and make sure there are not some old roots to still dig up.

I know that as scattered as my approach to life may seem. That I have a lot of buit in stability points and structures. I have a lot of freedom with in those structures. One of those support structures is my projects.  I do have several smaller projects that I have in the works. Its been hot in my office area and I need to switch out the air conditioner for one that actually works. So I have spent too much time flipping through Penterest in the cool of the living room,  rather than working on projects in my office. I will remedy that this weekend.

Anyway I have a mosaic idea for making some communion cups and trays that I will try to get the supplies for today.

I have a painting idea using the adorable miss Autumn, the daughter of a friend of mine.
We were able to finally convince here to let me take some photos of her in the garden.

Plus I have a commission project doing about 25 painted ornaments to go along with the Cinnamon Bear radio stories.

Not to mention I have a ton of things that I need to get posted to my Artfire shop. That means photos and filling out the requested info. 

All in all for any of that to happe I need to get back in my office. So I will have to solve my office temperature issues and probably do a bit of organizing to make it workable for this round of projects.

I will keep you posted as I go along. Sorry for the gap in posting - I've been a bit discombobulated.




No comments: