Friday, April 6, 2012

F is for Frog

 I am including photos of my process. You can see the design painted or drawn on the board cut to the desired shape. I like to get eyes done first they give the piece a bit of character.  I outlined most of the project with a dark almost black glass and filled in with green triangles.
We wanted this piece to be useful and not just decorative so I added hooks for holding keys.
You can see my happy customer Leah with the special froggy that she had me make as a gift for a friend.

Add caption

Completed Frog Project
A Happy Customer


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they are all so lovely. great work!! Happy a-z

Cindy Dwyer said...

What absolutely gorgeous work you do. Beautiful.

Kayla Yow said...

Very creative! Your work is gorgeous!

Dina Thanki said...

Cute frog! Love the pics of the progress :)