Friday, May 18, 2012

Lots of Progress


5/18/2011 Afternoon Painting Session
I got a lot done on this project today. The bridge, the water, the landscape under the bridge.
Then it looked like such a lovely place that it needed someone to be there enjoying it. So I added the couple on the bench. He's probably singing her that old Beatles tune, "Here come's the sun."
Couple on a bench
There is still a lot yet to do, like the sky will have more shades of blue. The tree still needs shadows and highlights. The green building will have a bright striped awning. Oh and the barge full of people still waits to be tackled. There are some minor fixes on the sun face. The windows on the buildings. I'd love to find a spot for a bistro table with two people playing chess. I can't decide if someone should be standing on the bridge. Still can't decide if I want to do the extruded paint on the sun rays.  I got a lot figured out on it today and I'm sure tomorrow I will answer some of the other questions.

No comments: