Monday, April 30, 2012

Lacy Heart Project

I've completed the A - Z challenge! Yeah Me!
Glad that you have enjoyed my mosaic posts. I will try to keep posting on a regular basis to this blog not sure if I will keep up the daily posts on this blog. If you want daily posts check out my other devotional blog at http://devotionals-margot.blogspot.com/

At this moment my next project up - is a large painting project. I will post photos once we settle on the design and get the needed supplies.

 For now this is a cute heart project that I had forgotten having done. Came across a photo of it today and thought I would post it.

The actual mosaic has been done on a wooden heart shaped base and then glued to the mirror. I like the simplicity of this design and the way the edges sugest lace doilies.

Notice how the black grout really helps make the individual glass pop. 





No comments: