Saturday, May 12, 2012

Here Comes The Sun


Here's my painting project update. Last night and this morning I have been working on the sun. I'm not sure I've totally captured Eleanore's great grandchild's face. But I like where its at at this point. It is interesting trying to morph a baby face into a big yellow sun face.
At this point I will just need to look at if for a while and try and see if there are little things I can do to better capture the babies look and personality.

For the time being I am moving on to the buildings. I have been seeing a few things that I want to try to capture and bring out more than what I did in the final mock up. That will be later today. I'm off to get a fence for the dogs and some things to make our patio inhabitable now that the weather is getting nicer. 

This is where I stopped on the project last night. Looked too womanly at that point. But I was not sure what to do about it so I went to bed. Sleeping on things often helps.
You can see that I added another sun ray on the left side.

No comments: