Friday, April 13, 2012

L is for Lighthouse

 This was a 3 D project and so there are a number of photos posted so you can see each of the sides of this lighthouse.
This project was given as a birthday gift to a friend.

 I found the lighthouse in a thrift store and decided one day that I wanted to turn it into a mosaic creation. You will notice that each of the surfaces that I covered is flat. Each flat section had to be glued in place and then wait for the glue to set before rotating the piece to do the next section.






1 comment:

Bev said...

ooO, I like crafty blogs and I'm always looking for new inspiration. I love your lighthouse. I've made an attempt at mosaics but wasn't happy with the results. Seeing your work of art has motivated me to try again.
Visiting via the A-Z challenge and have decided to Follow. I look forward to future posts.
Bev @ Blue Velvet Vincent