Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J is for Just for Fun

 This project was just for fun. My friend Jandel found some big ugly sunglasses at a garage sale and challenged me to make a mosaic out of them. I have to admit when ever I have had them on display in craft shows they do get a lot of comments.

So far this one of a kind project is still available. Here's the link if you need these for a gift or for your personal collection of Mosaic Novelties. 
When you put them on they are heavy so you can't really wear them. Looking through them into the light they are kind of like looking through a kaleidoscope.



2 comments:

Linda Fischer said...

Love these! I would love to put them on and see the world with Kaleidoscope eyes!

Jack Edwards Poetry said...

Interesting use for old glasses :)

All the best,
Jack

http://jackedwardspoetry.blogspot.co.uk/