Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for Insect


Add caption
Insects... 
I have a thing
 for butterflies and dragonflies. The ones with pale blue backgrounds are from a larger project called The Beloved Project. Check out the "B" post for more on that one.

The butterfly with rainbows in the wings was a medium sized project and is a wall hanging. It has mirror rain drops among flowers. Kind of my way of reminding the viewer that out of the storms of life come the most beautiful flowers.




Click Here to go to this card










You also will find insects in some of the jewelry projects and finally in many of the 300 cards that I have posted at Greeting Card Universe that I created from images of my mosaic work.  

Add caption

Click here to link to this card

Click here to go to this card

1 comment:

Abracadebra Designs said...

Hey there, Found you via A to Z blogging. Loving your mosaic art. That first Butterfly is absolutely gorgeous. Cant wait to see what you post next.
-Debbie