Friday, September 11, 2009

Mini Mosaic Birdhouse Project Kit












Buy 1 or buy 4







Most folks can do this in about an hour to place and glue the glass + about an hour for grouting and finishing on another day. All the glass is pre cut and there is plenty of extra for you to make your own variation to the design. Glass does have rough edges and children should be supervised by an adult. Click here for the free project sheet.

Each kit costs $10 + shipping use the buttons above or you may contact me through my web site At my web site use the contact box to let me know how many kits you want and I will e-mail or call you the total price including shipping. I use USPS $4.95 small flat rate boxes for shipping.
I can get up to 4 kits in one small flat rate box and the shipping price remains the same.
I hand make each of these kits and I only have a total of 8 of this kit available.
So - don't delay - order yours today!

If I run out contact me through my web site and I will do my best to put
together a similar kit for you. The colors of the plate edges will be different.


No comments: