Friday, November 2, 2007

Snow Tire Chain Project

Well packing is coming along pretty well. I keep thinking at least one room ought to be empty but everywhere there are boxes and disassembled stuff. I am looking forward to loading the truck on November 12th. Actually I am looking forward to being done with un loading and having stuff put away and being able to think about the holidays.

I found out today that the truck company does not supply snow chains required by law for crossing the mountain passes. So I am buying snow chains and if they are un opened I can return them. If I have to open them I am going to have to find some creative way to use them. They would be strong enough to hold a heavy mosaic... Lets all pray for good weather so the chains can go back to the store.

Still hoping to grout those pieces that I did while on vacation. I also want to pack up my studio tomorrow. That should be fun as well as incentive to get the grouting completed.

No comments: