Friday, August 10, 2012

Mosaic Pitcher and Stemwear

I found this pitcher and these two matching glasses and decided they would make a lovely mosaic project.

It is a little be more tricky when you are working on surfaces that are not flat. There is a time lag between placing the piece and the glue drying. You can see how I have the pitcher balanced to place the top row of flat marbles. On the bottom I was able to turn it upside down and use tape to secure the flat marbles while they dried.

This is a project that I plan to offer for sale
for $150.00 plus shipping by USPS
Medium Flat Rate Box plus tracking is $12.00
International shipping is quite a bit more, let me know if you need me to get a price on that.

Because it is a handmade mosaic piece it is best to hand wash by wiping it with a damp soapy rag.
The glaze that I use is pretty durable stuff even so I would use care in washing the various elements and avoid submerging the project or getting a lot of water on the mosaic portions.

No comments: