Thursday, June 21, 2012

On The Wall

 Well if you have been following along my River Walk painting has made it to its final destination. They decided it was too pretty to hang out doors and so it has found its place in this lovely entry way area. I love the yellow vase.

Thank you to Eleanore for sharing her photos of the unveiling and the painting and how they have displayed it. Just beautiful.

Anyway thanks for following along on this project.  I'm currently working on a project called the Key and have posted several updates.You can check back through the more resent posts to see those up dates or wait for the next ones I post.


1 comment:

The Poet said...

Hello.
Just stopping by to say hi. Visiting from the Post A-Z Road Trip - I'm on a quest to visit all 1,718 people who took part in the 2012 A-Z Challenge!

Beautiful paintings. Best wishes & thanks for sharing.

Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn…