Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for Tree of Life

 I had posted on my facebook page for people to help me decide on what my next project would be. I listed about five possibilities thinking that people would vote on one of those. Well the voting took on a life of its own as people started adding their own project ideas. I had said my next project would be the one with the most votes.  Someone had suggested that I do The Tree of Life and lots of people liked the idea.

I originally thought it would be a big project like the Beloved Project or the Angel in the A and B posts of the A - Z challenge. So the sketches you see were part of my process to try and figure out that larger project. I just never felt right about it so I settled with a lovely smaller project instead.
You will notice that there is a glass oval at the bottom where a family name can be added.  The person that bought this project wants to have her children's names added on the hearts. 

First Sketch

Second Sketch


1 comment:

Archna Sharma said...

This is lovely. What a treasure for your family!