Bits and Pieces

Sharing my art projects and ideas.

Pages

  • Home
  • My Life As Art
  • A Devotional Mosaic
  • My Zazzle Shop
  • "Like" My Facebook Page

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pink and Blue Mosaic Heart

Source: artfire.com via Margot on Pinterest


I just finished this project and have listed it in my online shop. http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/MM-Fractured-Designs/5934191/blue_mosaic_heart_with_pink_flowers_/fine_art/mosaics/wall_hangings
Posted by Margot at 5:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

  • F is for Frog
     I am including photos of my process. You can see the design painted or drawn on the board cut to the desired shape. I like to get eyes do...
  • B is for Beloved
    This is the finished Beloved Project. I have entered it in the Delphi Glass festival for 2012. It is up against many other beautiful proje...
  • Mosaic Snowflakes
    Each one is unique like a Snow Flake Close Up of one of the snowflakes.
  • A - Z Reflections Post
    I discovered the A-Z challenge only days before it started. I thought to mainly do the challenge for my devotional blog but then at the l...
  • R is for Roses and Recovery
  • S is for Slippers
    I made a bunch of these slippers thinking they would be wonderful reminders to women an young girls that they should be treated like princes...

Blog Archive


About Me

My photo
Margot
Spokane, Pacific North West, United States
I love to write and have a number of blogs the because of time I am mainly supporting my Simply Margot blog. Where you will find updates about Creativity and Wellness. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist I encourage wellness of the whole person, Spirit, Soul and Body though writing, teaching, workshops, classes creating various kinds of creative art and resources. Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to follow and comment.
View my complete profile

Stumbleupon

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.